Our Muting Light Curtain Monitoring Relays allow the automatic temporary suspension of the safety function if certain conditions are met. In material handling applications, material is allowed to pass through the protective field without shutting down the machine. In addition to muting, these modules monitor up to three light curtains with presence sensing device initiation (PSDI).
- Allows the automatic temporary suspension of the safety function if certain conditions are met
- Monitors up to three light curtains with presence sensing device initiation (PSDI)
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
- TÜV Certified
- UKCA Marked for all applicable regulations
- Performance Level (PL) e and category 4 to EN ISO 13849-1: 2008
- SIL Claimed Level (SIL CL) 3 to IEC/EN 62061
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL 3) to IEC/EN 61508
Suitable to connect Type 4 light curtains or Type 2 self-testing light curtains according to IEC/EN 61496-1, cross fault monitoring in the light curtain.
- EN 61496-1:2004 + A1:2008
- IEC 61496-2:2006
- EN ISO 13849-1:2008
- EN 61508 Parts 1-7:1998-2000
- EN 50178:1997
- EN 62061:2005
- EN 61000-6-4:2007
- EN 61000-6-2:2005
- 2006/42/EC Machinery Directive
- 2004/108/EC EMC Directive
Product Safety Function
The MSR4x safety base control devices and the MSR4xE extension modules can be used in applications up to Safety Category 4 / SIL3/SIL CL3 (EN 61508 / EN 62061) and PLe (EN ISO 13849-1).
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.