Our MP-Series™ Low Inertia (MPL) Servo Motors are high-output brushless motors which use innovative design characteristics to reduce motor size while delivering significantly higher torque. These compact brushless servo motors are designed to meet the demanding requirements of high performance motion systems. This series of servo motors is typically used with the Allen-Bradley® Kinetix® 2000, Kinetix 6000, Kinetix 7000 and Ultra™ 3000 servo drive families. These motors are available in nine frame sizes.
- Continuous stall torque of 0.26…163 Nm (2.3…1440 lb-in.)
- Peak torque of 0.77…278 Nm (6.8…2460 lb-in.)
- Integral 24V brake option
- Absolute multi-turn and single-turn high resolution, incremental encoder and resolver feedback options
- Low-profile, field-reversible motor connectors for minimal servo motor impact on machine design
- DIN connector versions allow flexible orientation of connectors and use of a single cable family with all MP-Series motors
Typical applications for our MP-Series™ Low-inertia servo motors include:
- Material handling
- Electronic assembly
- Metal forming
- CE Marked
- UL recognized
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.