Our Bulletin 845D Single-turn heavy-duty NEMA Type 4 single-turn absolute position encoder digitizes shaft angle position into one of a number of absolute code formats. Our encoder has a unique digital output for each shaft position. It uses a single laser diode and a fiber optic assembly to produce a concentrated beam of light that passes through a code disk and is sensed as high level optical signals.
- Absolute gray code, natural binary or binary coded decimal (BCD) output
- Optional latch command input for discrete I/O
- Optional 5V, or 8-24V DC power requirements
- 85 °C (185 °F) operating temperature
- Electronic zero set pin
- Field-selectable direction control
- CE Marked
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.