Our Bulletin 45CRM Color Registration Mark Sensors have a high-speed response time and emit three LED colors (red, green, and blue) to discern the difference in color response between the mark and background.
- Incorporates embedded IO-Link communication protocol to help minimize downtime and increase productivity
- IO-Link enabled sensors offer advanced features and diagnostics including Automatic Device Configuration, multiple profiles, trending, descriptive tags, and device specific parameters
- Provides fast 40 μs response time
- Offers dynamic teach, static teach, or IO link configurable setup methods
- Provides adjustable-position DC Micro (M12) quick disconnect (QD) cordsets
- Includes 2 x PNP/NPN (push-pull) complementary outputs
- Offers compact size (49 mm x 42 mm x 15 mm)
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
- UL Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.
Typical applications for the Bulletin 45CRM Color Registration Mark Sensors include:
- Food & Beverage
- Material Handling