Our Bulletin 1503 Isolation Switch is a non-load-break type switch. The isolation switch works with the 1502 vacuum contactor and the 1503HM isolation switch handle to isolate the power cell when the isolation switch handle is moved to the OFF position.
- Features clip-on or bolt-on fuse versions
- Provides line and load fuse clips
- Interlocks electrically and mechanically when used with the Allen-Bradley® handle module and contactor
- Includes shutter mechanism, which isolates power cell from medium voltage
- Mounts into new or existing structures or enclosures
- Offers a complete OEM frame or sold individually as components