- Power ratings:
- 200...240V: 0.37...132 kW / 0.5…200 Hp / 2.2…477 A
- 380…480V: 0.75…1400 kW / 1.0…2000 Hp / 2.1…2330 A
- 600V: 1.0…1500 Hp / 1.7…1530 A
- 690V: 7.5…1500 kW / 12…1485 A
- IP00/IP20 NEMA/UL Type Open, flange mount, IP54 NEMA/UL Type 12
- Pre-engineered Power Option Bay provides cost-effective solution for popular power options
- Dual-port EtherNet/IP Option Module helps you leverage EtherNet/IP networks, minimize the number of managed switches, and reduce cabling needs when using Device Level Ring (DLR) networks
- Automatic Device Configuration (ADC) allows Logix controllers to detect a replaced drive and download all configuration parameters automatically
- V/Hz control, vector control with FORCE® technology, sensorless vector control, and permanent magnet motor control
- Integrated Motion on EtherNet/IP eases drive configuration and control by using profiles and instruction sets embedded in the Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application
- Predictive diagnostics for increasing the life of cooling fans and relay outputs
- Configuration and programming via integral LCD Human Interface Module (HIM), DriveTools SP software, or Connected Components Workbench software
- Supports easy integration through the embedded EtherNet/IP port and five option slots that support feedback, I/O, safety, and communications modules and an auxiliary 24V DC power supply
Available Safety Options
- Safe Torque Off option is available as a networked or hardwired solution, both certified at SIL 3, PLe, Cat 3. This option removes rotational power to the motor without removing power from the drive for faster start-up after a demand on the safety system.
- Safe Speed Monitor option is certified at SIL 3, PLe, Cat 4 option allows you to safely monitor and control the speed of your application. This allows operators to perform some process or maintenance work without stopping the machine.
- The integrated safety functions option module provides advanced safety on an EtherNet/IP network. Safety instructions are based on IEC 61800-5-2 and include the ability to monitor speed, direction and position. When used as part of an integrated safety system that includes a GuardLogix® 5580ES controller or Compact GuardLogix 5380ES controller, the integrated safety functions option module provides safety ratings up to and including SIL CL3 and PLe Cat 4. Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application version 31 or later is also required.