Our Bulletin 4983-DD DIN Rail Dataline Surge Protective Devices protect industrial communication networks. These devices use a combination of 3-electrode gas discharge tubes and fast-clamping diodes.
- Includes UL 497B certification
- Offers a compact, modular design
- Provides a cost-effective way to protect individual loads
- CE Marked
- UL Listed — File No. E317213; Guide No. QVGQ
- IEC 61643-21
- UL 497B
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.
Typical applications for Bulletin 4983-DD DIN Rail Dataline Surge Protective devices include:
- Industrial processing equipment
- Transmission systems
- I/O cards