Our Bulletin 1692 Electronic Circuit Protection Modules protect the secondary circuits of 24V DC switched mode power supplies. These modules monitor both supply voltage and load currents, and you can monitor and control the modules both locally and remotely.
- Allows less "let-through" energy than non-limiting circuit breakers
- Uses output circuit indicators to indicate the presence of affected circuits for rapid troubleshooting and correction
- Provides ON/OFF and reset buttons
- Offers certified Class 2 circuits (on select devices only)
- DIN Rail mountable
Electronic Circuit Protection Demos — Explore this interactive demonstration to compare the performance of Bulletin 1692 Electronic Circuit Protection modules to thermo-magnetic circuit breakers in various fault scenarios on a control circuit.
- CE Marked
- cULus File No. E56639
- ATEX 94/9 EC & 2014/34/EU
- CSA Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D
- IEC 60 950-1
- NEC Class 2 (Selected devices)
- UL 508 Listed
- UL 2367 Recognized
- UL 60950-1 Recognized
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.