After completing this course, given a newly installed CENTERLINE® MCC with IntelliCENTER® software, you should be able to produce an operational motor control system over an EtherNet/IP network. Throughout the course, you will work with a number of hardware and software products, including:
- IntelliCENTER software
- E300™ and E3 Plus™ electronic overload relays
- PowerFlex® 525 and PowerFlex 40 variable speed drives
- Stratix® 5700 industrial Ethernet switches
- Logix5000™controllers and the Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application
- FactoryTalk® View software
You will be introduced to a variety of tools you can use to ensure proper functioning of a motor control system. This course also shows how CENTERLINE MCCs interact with other parts of a control system.