Our Bulletin 42CM 18 mm LaserSight™ Photoelectric Laser Sensors is a family of general purpose photoelectric sensors for heavy duty industrial applications. They are packaged in an industry standard 18 mm cylindrical housing. Five sensing modes include transmitted beam, diffuse, retro-reflective, polarized retro-reflective, and background suppression, so you can use these sensors in a variety of complex applications.
- Class I visible laser
- Small spot size of 0.1 mm @ 100 mm sensing distance
- Teach button
- Metal housing for heavy duty industrial applications
- 18 mm cylindrical industry standard package
- PNP or NPN outputs
- 2 m cable or micro QD connector
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- c-UL-us Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.