Our Bulletin 837 Electromechanical Temperature Controls family of condition sensing products includes rugged, industrial-grade temperature controls. These devices use vapor pressure technology to sense changes in temperature. Typical repeat accuracy is ±2 °F (-16.7 °C).
- Adjustable ranges from -60…+570 °F (-51.1…+298.9 °C)
- Adjustable differential from 2…87 °F (-16.7…30.6 °C)
- Wide variety of contact arrangements
- Standard capillary length is 6 ft (1.8 m) with custom lengths available
- Direct vertical and horizontal immersion available
- Protective armor available in bronze or stainless steel
- Available in open type or Type 1, 4/13, 4X, 7/9, and 4/13 combined enclosures
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
File and Guide Numbers
|File Number||Guide Number||File Number||Class|
|E64971 (Hazardous Location)||XBDV||LR11924 (Haz. Loc.)||3218-02|
Hazardous Location enclosed devices are not CE compliant.
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.