Our 440T Access/Chains Trapped Key Interlock Switches allow access to hazardous areas only when an appropriate key is inserted into the interlock. These stainless steel access interlocks provide a rugged, industrial grade method of helping prevent access through gates. They are actuated by either a lever or a rod that is connected to chain.
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Direct drive operation
- Fitted with tamper-resistant screws
- Stainless steel dust cap
- Replaceable code barrel assembly
- Mechanical or electrical switch types
- Multiple key options
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- TÜV Certified
Functional Safety Data
- PFHd = 1.00E-7 (Probability of dangerous failure per hr)
- T1 = 20 (Proof test interval)
Standards Safety Classification
EN ISO 14119 and GS-ET-31 and can be used in safety application up to Category 3, PLd in accordance with EN ISO 13489-1, and in the application area of EN 60204-1.