Our Bulletin 1492 I/O Wiring Systems include interface modules and cables that connect through pre-wired cables to digital and analog I/O.
- Increases machine building productivity
- Simplifies design and engineering time
- Reduces wiring time and wiring errors
- Benefits from quality-looking panels
- Supports conversions SLC™ 500 to CompactLogix® 5380 and 5069 Compact I/O
- Supports conversions from 1771 PLC-5® systems to 1756 ControlLogix® I/O
- cULus Listed: Hazardous Locations: Class I Div 2 (all except modules with relays); Groups A, B, D, and D.
Temperature Code: T3C @ 60 °C.
Standard UL File No. E10314, Guide No. NRAG/NRAG7
- cULus Standard Locations; Module with relays; UL File No. E113724, Guide No. NRAQ/NRAQ7