After completing this course, given a computer with Studio 5000 View Designer® software and a PanelView™ 5000 series terminal, you should be able to produce an operational project running on the terminal. During class, you will practice the following hands-on skills:
- Prepare a PanelView 5500 terminal for operation
- Create a new project and run it on a terminal
- Create, configure, and animate graphic elements on screens
- Configure security for restricting access to certain screens or graphic elements
- Configure alarm screens to monitor and manage alarms from your Studio 5000 Logix Designer® project
Note that while this course uses PanelView 5500 hardware, the skills learned in this class are applicable to any PanelView 5000 series terminal.