CompactLogix™ 5480 controllers are real-time controllers with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise running in parallel to the Logix control engine. Our CompactLogix 5480 uses the same re-architected control engine deployed in the ControlLogix® 5580 and CompactLogix 5380 controllers. This line of Logix controllers supports embedded Windows applications, such as analytics, data gathering, and predictive computations. The ability to collect data and make decisions at the machine level helps to support the Connected Enterprise and benefits both end users and OEMs.
- Provides a Logix based real-time controller that runs an instance of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
- Supported in Studio 5000 Logix Designer® version 32
- Is ideal for mid-size to large applications requiring high performance control and data throughput
- Enables high-speed I/O, motion control, and Device Level Ring/Linear topologies
- Includes three GbE Ethernet/IP ports that enable high-speed communications, I/O, and motion control (two are configurable, and support Dual IP address or Device Level Ring)
- Includes one GbE Ethernet port as a dedicated commercial OS network interface
- Supports up to 31 local Bulletin 5069 Compact I/O™ modules
- Offers enhanced security features that include digitally-signed controller firmware, controller-based change detection, and a log of role-based access control to routines and Add-On instructions
- Allows users to deploy Windows 10 based off the shelf and/or custom applications while tightly integrated with real time Logix control
- Includes integrated DisplayPort for high definition industrial monitor connectivity
- Includes two USB 3.0 ports for OS peripheral and expanded data storage capability
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.