Bulletin 871L and 872L Plastic Limit Switch Style Sensors are a non-contact alternative to NEMA-style limit switches. Using the same footprint as traditional limit switches, these devices provide mounting interchangeability, easily-wired terminations and rugged construction.
- 17 sensing head positions (1 top, 16 side)
- Side-sensing head can be rotated in 22.5° increments
- Side-sensing head can be locked in any of 16 positions
- Conduit or quick-disconnect styles
- Short circuit, overload, transient noise, false pulse and reverse polarity protection
- Selectable normally open or normally closed output
- Applications include:
- Material handling
- Food processing
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- c-UL-us Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.