Our Bulletin 837RTD Resistance Temperature Detectors have a wide temperature range [-50…+200 °C (-58…+392 °F)], probe lengths, and process connections.
- Offers wide temperature measurement range of -50…+200 °C (-58…+392 °F)
- Provides a Pt100 or Pt1000 sensing element which offers best-in-class measurement precision and temperature linearity
- Offers compact enclosure for space limited applications
- Provides an IP67 rated enclosure
High vibration resistance and a platinum measuring element is ideal for precision high-temperature measurement in applications that include:
- Harsh chemical washdown — Stainless steel 1-4305 construction, laser-etched markings and IP67 rating for food, beverage, and other applications requiring equipment washdown such as bottling plants/filling machines, tanks, pumps, filters
- Machine Tool — Monitoring of coolant temperatures
- Factory automation — Injection molding machines
- Automotive — Monitor welding coolant temperatures
- Refrigeration technology — Heating, air conditioning, and ventilation
- CE Marked
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.