Our Elf™ Miniature Tongue Interlock Switches are tongue-or key-operated safety interlock switches that fit at the leading edge of sliding, hinged, or lift-off guards. The unique miniature housing makes the Elf interlock switch one of the smallest of its kind currently available. This switch is ideal for smaller machines such as printers, copiers and domestic machinery which, until now, have been unable to use safety interlocks due to space restrictions.
- Ideal for small, lightweight guards
- Miniature housing is only 75 x 25 x 29 mm (2.95 x 0.98 x 1.14 in.)
- Contacts: 2 N.C. or 1 N.O. and 1 N.C.
- Eight possible actuator entry points, easy to install
- Environmental protection: IP67
- GD2 style available for difficult applications
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
- TÜV Certified
Type 2 Interlocking Device per ISO 14119
Functional Safety Data
See publication SAFETY-SR001.
- ISO 14119
- IEC 60947-5-1
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.