The 440G-LZ Guard Locking Switch is designed for partial body access guard doors. This switch combines microprocessor technology with an RFID coded actuator, and it features a locking bolt drive mechanism that locks only when the correct actuator is detected. With this functionality, the switch is TÜV certified to Ple, Cat. 4 (EN/ISO 13849-1) which is the highest level of safety for guard door position and lock monitoring.
- Consumes up to 60% less power than competitive products
- Offers RFID standard coded (low) or uniquely coded (high) actuators
- Available in two models:
- Power to Release (safety of people)
- Power to Lock (machine protection)
- CE Marked for all applicable EU directives
- C- tick
- cULus (UL 508)
- PLe Category 4 per ISO 13849-1, SIL 3 per IEC 61508 and IEC 62061
Functional Safety Data
- Guard door sensing and lock monitoring
- PFHd: 9.1 x 10-10
- Dual channel interlock can be suitable for use in application up to PLe (according to ISO 13849-1) and for use up to
SIL3 systems (according to IEC 62061 and IEC 61508) depending on application characteristics.
- Mission time/PTI: 20 years
- IEC 60947-5-3
- IEC 60947-5-1
- IEC 61508
- EN ISO 13849-1
- IEC 62061
- ISO 14119
- UL 508
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.