IntelliCENTER® software provides the ultimate window into your MCC. The software puts both real-time diagnostics and MCC documentation at your fingertips to maximize the performance of your MCC and related equipment. The graphical views of individual MCC units display device data and let you quickly view critical status information. The Integration Assistant feature lets you automatically build an I/O tree in the Studio™ 5000 environment or automatically populate the meter data in FactoryTalk® EnergyMetrix™ using information from IntelliCENTER Software. IntelliCENTER Energy provides the automatic, pre-configured setup of FactoryTalk EnergyMetrix for intelligent motor control devices in the motor control center.
- Elevation view provides graphical representation of entire MCC lineup
- Status indicator displays condition of each motor controller
- Monitor view displays an overview of the monitored MCC and lets you change configuration parameters
- Documentation views customized for your MCC include manuals & wiring diagrams, spare parts list
- Event log records and stores events occurring with the MCC
- Integration Assistant seamlessly integrates IntelliCENTER® MCCs into the Studio 5000™ programming software and automatically generates tags and IP address configurations for devices in the MCC
- IntelliCENTER Energy provides automatic, pre-configured setup of FactoryTalk® EnergyMetrix™ for devices in the MCC and shows real-time energy consumption and historical trending for all intelligent devices directly from IntelliCENTER Software
- IntelliCENTER® Software Version 2.0.3 Service Pack 4 (March 2010)
Service Pack 4 (SP4) can only be applied to IntelliCENTER software version 2.0.3. It provides added support for Bulletin 193-EC5 E3 Plus Electronic Overload Relay with voltage and power monitoring and for PowerMonitor™ 3000 (version 4). It also provides DriveExecutive integration for PowerFlex® 753 and PowerFlex 755 AC drives.
- IC Software Version 2.0.3 SP4
- IC Software Version 2.0.3 SP4 ActiveX Only
- IC Software Release Notes [PDF]
- IntelliCENTER® Software Version 1.4.7 Service Pack 5 (January 2006)
Service Pack 5 (SP5) can only be applied to IntelliCENTER software version 1.4.7. It fixes an anomaly with writing to parameters in an E1+ Electronic Overload. It also fixes a rare anomaly which caused values to be reported incorrectly in the Monitor View.