Our Bulletin 2198 Kinetix® 5100 Single-axis Servo Drives provide a scalable option for servo solutions in a single product. This drive offers an extended power range solution to 15kW to support stand-alone, Micro 800, or Logix controlled applications. Kinetix 5100 drives come with standard inputs and outputs, different mode of controls, plus Safe Torque Off and dual port EtherNet/IP for various network topologies.
- Offers more comprehensive power range than comparable solutions (50W...2kW at 120...230V and 3...15kW at 230V)
- Delivers safety features without additional parts or wiring with standard hardwired Safe Torque Off (STO)
- Features 10 freely assignable digital inputs (2 can be used as fast input functions) and 5 freely assignable digital outputs
- Provides indexing function (with 99 segments) which allows more motion commands than comparable solutions without the need for a control system
- Offers select stand-alone, Micro800™ or Logix control for a range of performance needs
- Helps control system resonance with auto tuning features
- Allows for control mode changes (i.e. speed to torque) on the fly
Integrates easily into Logix applications with specially designed AOI’s
Tools & Resources
- c-UL-us Listed
- CE Marked
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.