Our 6176M Standard Monitors are flat panel industrial color monitors for use in less demanding environments. All Standard Monitors have USB and RS232 touch screen inputs, DVI and VGA video inputs, and an On Screen Display (OSD) that enables image rotation, color pallet changes, and push button auto reset.
- Resolutions range from 1024 x 768 to 1280 x 1024
- Resistive anti-glare touch screen option
- USB hub on backside for easy connection to a keyboard or mouse
- Available in 15 in., 17 in., and 19 in. models
- Panel, rack, bench or tabletop, VESA and wall mount form factors
- Rated to 45 °C (113 °F)
- NEMA Types 1/12/4, IP66
- Touch screen (Series C release) supported by Windows® XP Pro, Windows 7 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server® 2003, and Windows Server 2008 (including R2)
- cUL Listed
- UL Listed
- CE Marked
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.