Medium Voltage Drive Offers Premier Integration
Create a connected, information-driven workforce. Our VFDs are designed to easily integrate via Premier Integration and scale.
- Easy configuration, integration, visualization and operation in the Studio 5000® environment
- Connected Components Workbench™ also allows for configuration, programming and visualization in a free software package
- Extensive input power monitoring functionality for kW, kVA, kVAR, elapsed kWh, MWh and power factor
- Secure flash-over-fiber firmware updates for all main control boards and power cells
- Fast troubleshooting with the Forensic Data Recorder
MV Drives Outperform with TotalFORCE® Smart Technology
Top-performing plants are powered by smart technology. TotalFORCE technology takes your production to the next level by enhancing the drive control and delivering real-time data to help improve production throughput and reduce downtime.
- Reduce maintenance costs with equipment repair and replacement alerts
- The VFD delivers predictive life alerts based on embedded analytics for critical components
- Set analytic models to measure equipment speed or other characteristics
- See drive component runtime hours and more for periodic maintenance requirements
- Control single or multiple motors, via multiple control modes
- Actively reduce system disturbances, and adapt to operating conditions to improve throughput
Expand predictive maintenance to your plant
Combine FactoryTalk® Analytics™ GuardianAI™ with PowerFlex 6000T VFDs and get an unprecedented view into the health of your plant assets.
This solution continuously monitors VFDs and plant assets and alerts you to problems before they occur, giving you more time to plan and act. With actionable insights, you can reduce risk, plan preventative maintenance and keep applications running more reliably.
Monitor drive health with TotalFORCE technology
- Calculate the expected life of critical drive components based on actual use and environment
- Project the remaining life span of fans, transformer, air filter and more
- See component runtime hours for power cells, fans, etc.
Monitor plant assets via GuardianAI™ visibility
- Analyze live electrical signal data from your existing PowerFlex VFDs, at high speeds right at the edge without the overhead of cloud infrastructure
- Predict and identify failures of your pumps, fans or blowers
- Get notifications of flow restrictions, cavitation, loose mounting, blade misalignments, bearing faults, etc.