Our Bulletin 1492 I/O Wiring Systems include interface modules and cables that connect through pre-wired cables to digital and analog I/O.
- Increases machine building productivity
- Simplifies design and engineering time
- Reduces wiring time and wiring errors
- Benefits from quality-looking panels
- Supports conversions SLC™ 500 to CompactLogix® 5380 and 5069 Compact I/O
- Supports conversions from 1771 PLC-5® systems to 1756 ControlLogix® I/O
- cULus Listed: Hazardous Locations: Class I Div 2 (all except modules with relays); Groups A, B, D, and D.
Temperature Code: T3C @ 60 °C.
Standard UL File No. E10314, Guide No. NRAG/NRAG7
- cULus Standard Locations; Module with relays; UL File No. E113724, Guide No. NRAQ/NRAQ7
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.
|In-Panel I/O Wiring System Modules and Cables Brochure||1492-BR016|
|PLC-5 to ControlLogix I/O Wiring Conversion Selection Guide||1492-SG121|
|Digital/Analog Programmable Controller Wiring Systems Technical Data||1492-TD008|
|1746 SLC I/O to Compact 5000 I/O Conversion System||1492-SG010|
|SLC 500 Migration Quick Reference||1746-RM003|
|View 1746 Conversion Module Installation Instructions in Literature Library|