Our Bulletin 855H General Purpose Electronic Horns produce a sound output of 108 dB (A) maximum, which is suitable for most mid-range industrial and institutional, single-status signaling applications. The enhanced version produces sound output of 113 dB (A) max. Our horns have multi-tone and volume control capabilities. You can retrofit the horns directly into most machine panel cutouts or mount them into traditional 4-inch electrical backboxes.
- Three tones are available in the GP Electronic Horn range
- Stepless volume control via potentiometer accommodates fluctuating ambient noise
- No need to upsize power supply due to lower current consumption
- No back EMF at switch off
- Rated UL Type 4/4X/13/3R, IP66 (surface mount) or UL Type 3R/13, IP54 (semi-flush mount)
- Housings made of heat- and shock-resistant, corrosion-free, UV-stable plastics suitable for harsh environments and outdoor applications
- Enhanced version includes: 113 dB (A) max, two-stage, three tones, and volume control
Industrial Horn Tones [.WAV]
Our horns come in a wide range of tones. To hear an option, select any horn tone from the table below.
|Standard Version||Enhanced Version|
|Tone 1||Sweeping (800/1000Hz @ 7 Hz)||Buzzer|
|Tone 2||Buzzer||Sweeping (1200/500 Hz Sweeping @ 1 Hz)|
|Tone 3||Sweeping (1200/500Hz @ 1 Hz)||Sweeping (800/1000 Hz @ 7 Hz)|
- CE Marked
- c-UL-us Listed — File No. S6583; Guide Nos. UCST, UCST7
- CSA C22.2 No. 205
- EN 6100-6-2
- EN 6100-6-3
- EN/IEC 60947-1
- EN/IEC 60947-5-1
- UL 464
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.