Our Bulletin 842D DeviceNet™ Multi-turn Magnetic Encoder is a 26-bit absolute multi-turn shaft encoder that is directly connected to DeviceNet. This network capability eliminates the need for dedicated input cards. It connects to the DeviceNet trunk line using a five-pin micro quick-disconnect. You can interface up to sixty-three 842D DeviceNet encoders to a PLC or other logic system through a single network connection.
- Magnetic design withstands 100 g shock and temperature extremes
- 26-bit multi-turn absolute encoder retains position data if power is lost
- Up to 8192 PPR and 8192 turns
- Connects via 5-pin micro quick-disconnect
- Slotted rear cover for address and baud rate selection
- Position reset button
- NEMA 4/IP66 housing
CE Marked for all applicable directives
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.