Our modular Bulletin 1694 Electronic Circuit Protectors protect the secondary circuits of 24V DC switch mode power supply against short circuit or overload. IO-Link enabled versions provide real-time insight into the status of your control system. The only 12.5 mm wide modules can be mounted side by side no further accessories required. They come with time-saving push-in terminals. The protection modules are available in single or double channel in the same compact housing. The range comprise fixed current ratings from 1A...10A and an adjustable current version.
Provide Real-time Current and Voltage Levels with IO-Link Technology
By choosing IO-Link enabled versions of Bulletin 1694 Electronic Circuit Protectors and Power Modules, you can provide real-time current and voltage levels for any protection channel to your control system. This means you can get early insight to when values are trending out of normal ranges and possible intervene before a fault shuts your process down. IO-Link communications enable remote reset or range adjustment of circuit protection modules.
- Offers certified NEC Class 2 circuits [1A..4A]
- Provides LED indicator which turns yellow and provides a visual warning when load reaches 90 percent of current rating of protection channel
- Offers Push-in terminals that help reduce wiring time
- Helps protect both wiring and loads
- Allows easy side by side mounting – no accessories required
- Mounts on DIN-rails
- CE Marked
- China RoHS
- Morocco EMC
- RCM Certified
- UKCA Marked
- EAC Certified
- RoHS Compliant
- cULus 508, File No. E56639
- UL 2367, File No. E350272
- NEC Class 2 (selected devices)
- UL 508 Listed
- UL 2367 Recognized
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.