Our Bulletin 45PLA Polarized Light Array Photoelectric Sensors are compact retroreflective arrays designed to detect irregularly shaped objects in a wide range of industries and applications. The range and wide sensing area allow the 45PLA to sense objects of varying sizes. The 45PLA can also address challenging applications which include bin picking processes and those that involve clear or highly reflective materials.
- Senses up to 4.5 m (14.76 ft)
- Spans a 69 mm (2.7 in.) wide detection area
- Detects objects as small as 6 mm (0.24 in.)
- Features highly visible 360° status undicators which help ensure reliable operation and facilitate sensor troubleshooting
- Offers embedded IO-Link communications enable access to enhanced diagnostic features such as:
- LEDs that can be used for pick to light or put to light in bin picking applications when operating in IO-Link
- Beam blanking which enables the selection of beams to use for application through IO-Link
- Includes user Interface LEDs that can be programmed to operate in Bin Picking Mode where the operators can individually control the LED operation
- Offers an IP67 rated enclosure
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- c-UL-us Listed
- UL Listed
- For use with any listed (CYLV) cable assembly
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.