Our Bulletin 46DFA PHOTOSWITCH® DIN Rail Fiber Optic Amplifier is a dual display model designed for the detection of small objects. These sensors are ideal in limited spaces or applications that require detection at high speeds. They are designed to be mounted side by side along a DIN rail away from the actual application. These sensors provide enhanced installation flexibility and excellent noise immunity.
- Provides two high-visibility displays for feedback that simplifies setup, operation, and maintainenance
- Offers an ECO (economy) display mode that reduces amplifier power consumption by 25%
- Includes Teachable LED intensity that adds flexibility for reliable sensing of clear or transparent objects
- Offers fast-response output when connected using IO-Link enables continuous sensor monitoring without impact on performance
- Offers fast response speeds of 50 μs, 500 μs, 4 ms, and 32 ms
- Includes a built-in totalizer feature that simplifies counting applications
- Offers cross-talk protection for stable operation of multiple sensors in close proximity
- Provides selectable PNP and NPN outputs that use a push button to reduce inventory
- Offers embedded IO-Link 1.1 Communication protocol
- Provides an IP40 rated enclosure
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- UL Listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.