Our Magnetically Coded Non-contact Interlock Switches, with molded-in brackets and diminutive sizes, are extremely versatile and simple to install. For high-risk applications, the control unit is used with a single sensor to give a high-integrity system.
- Non-contact actuation
- Magnetic coded sensing
- High tolerance to misalignment
- Designed for use with specified controllers
Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.
- CE Marked for all applicable directives
- cULus Listed
- TÜV Certified
- Type 4 Interlocking Device with low coding per ISO 14119
Functional Safety Data
- B10d: > 2 x 106 operations at min.
- PFHD: > 3 x 10-7
- MTTFd: > 385 years
- Dual channel interlock may be suitable for performance levels PLe or PLd (according to ISO 13849-1:2006) and for use in SIL2 or SIL3 systems (according to IEC 62061) depending on application characteristics
- For more information, see publication SAFETY-SR001
- IEC 60947-5-3
- ISO13849-1 when used with approved safety control
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.