Our Bulletin 1607-XT ArmorPower™ On-Machine™ Power Supplies are for applications where voltage drop occurs due to line loss, and where compact size, high efficiency, and reliability are critical. Available in 50...200 W models, these IP67-rated power supplies address a trend of eliminating traditional enclosure for on-machine and factory floor installations. These power supplies are vacuum encapsulated to provide maximum resistance to shock, vibration, and humidity.
- Includes IP67 and NEC Class 2 ratings
- Provides vacuum encapsulation technology
- Includes quick connectors
- Offers smooth surface, suitable for washdown
- CE Marked,
- cURus Recognized — File No. E168663; Guide No. QQGQ2/QQGQ8,
- UL Listed — File No. E56639; Guide No. NMTR
- CSA C22.2 No. 14
- CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
- EN/IEC 60950
- UL 508
- UL 60950
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.