Our Bulletin 500LC NEMA AC Lighting Contactors offer multi-branch circuit control. You can use these lighting contactors with energy management systems, programmable controllers, communication systems, microprocessors, occupancy sensors, photoelectric cells, and timers.
- Rated 20 A…600V AC (30 A general purpose)
- Rated for metal halide, mercury vapor, quartz halogen, tungsten, and fluorescent lighting loads
- Interrupts 300% rated current at 0.4...0.5 power factor
- Patented single-solenoid, bi-directional operating mechanism
- Mechanically held, electrically operated with contacts power-driven to open and closed positions
- Shallow construction accommodates panel board or separate mounting
- May be applied to UL 67 Listed panel boards
- CSA Certified — File No. LR1234
- UL Listed — File No. E14843; Guide No. NRNT
- CSA C22.2, No. 14
- UL 508A
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.