Our Bulletin 1608 i-Sense® Voltage Monitors transmit incoming power quality event data to i-Grid® servers via an ethernet or modem connection. The event data is collected, analyzed, and sent to subscribers in the form of event notifications. View event data and reports anytime, anywhere, using a cell phone or a computer with an internet connection.
- Provides instant notification via text or email when an event occurs
- Offers a cost-effective, permanent monitoring solution
- Identifies the most common source of disruptive dirty power events in utility feeds
- Provides 26 voltages 100...480V AC
- Supports modem or ethernet connectivity
- Offers 50...60 Hz auto-sensing capabilities
- Improve Power Quality with DySC and i-Sense — Learn how the DySC voltage sag corrector and i-Sense voltage monitor can help monitor and improve power quality issues.
- Power Quality Solutions Webinar — Learn more about the best kept secret causing manufacturing downtime and poor power quality.
- By taking advantage of i-Grid event notification and the i-Grid® intelligent network, you can see the evidence, track the events, and diagnose the problem.
- Energy Management and Power Quality Interactive Tool — Watch this video to learn how energy and power quality management can help the bottom line of your enterprise by reducing costs and unplanned downtime.
CE Marked (Safety and EMC)
cTUVus (OSHA NRTL) listed
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.