Our Bulletin 888/889 Control Power Media connection devices offer mini disconnect cables that provide a secure connection to the ArmorStart® Distributed Motor Controller. The control power media components are a 6-pin/5-used configuration to prevent mis-wiring with network connectors.
- One piece molded design construction
- Cabling options include cordsets and patchcords
- Control power tees offer flexibility in system design
- Receptacles provide termination points at the panel and at the ArmorStart® Distributed Motor Controller
- Female receptacles can be used for a panel mount connection
- Male receptacles can be used for a quick disconnect at the ArmorStart Distributed Motor Controller with gland plate design
- Connectors are straight or right-angled and are physically keyed to prevent wiring mishaps
Learn more about the ArmorConnect® media options through the following overview videos.
Auxiliary Power Media
Control Power Media
Three-phase Power Media
Industrial Ethernet Media
Motor and I/O Cabling System