Our Bulletin 1494G Heavy Industrial Safety Disconnect Switches offer 30…600 A switch ratings. They are available in Type 3R/4/12 painted metal, Type 4/4X stainless steel and Type 4/4X non-metallic enclosures.
- Includes fully exposed switch blades
- Includes lockable handle
- Offers field-installed accessories
- For use in indoor and outdoor applications
- Switch, mechanism, and handle are always connected, even when the enclosure door is open
- Line shield prevents accidental contact with the line side of the switch
- Protective fuse cover (optional) prevents accidental contact
- cULus Listed per UL 98 for switches 30...600 A
- UL Listed per UL 508 'at motor' disconnect rating for switches 30...100 A
- cULus Listed — File No. E227497; Guide No. WIAX
- CSA C22.2 No. 4
- UL 98
- UL 508
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.