Our Bulletin 1783 Stratix® 5400 Industrial Ethernet Managed Switches support layer 2 switching and layer 3 routing using a combination of Gigabit Ethernet (GE), Power over Ethernet (PoE) and GE fiber ports to help offer enhanced scalability. In addition, this switch offers DLR with three-ring support, which allows more connected devices at the Cell/Area Zone level for increased network design flexibility.
- Supports layer 2 access switching and layer 3 routing for use in multiple layers of the architecture
- Includes Integrated Device Level Ring (DLR) with three-ring support to help increase network design flexibility for more complex machines
- Offers an all-Gigabit (GE) platform for high performance network support
- Offers support for dual GE switch ring configurations for high performance network resiliency
- Uses Studio 5000® Add-on Profiles (AOPs) to enable premier integration into the Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture® system
- Includes embedded Cisco technology to help enable integration with the enterprise network
- Provides Integrated Network Address Translation (NAT) for 1:1 IP address mapping which helps to reduce commissioning time
- cULus Marked
- CE Marked
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.