Our Bulletin 502L Combination Lighting Contactors with Disconnect Switch combine switching and over-current protection in the same enclosure. These contactors consist of a Bulletin 500L 3-pole lighting contactor and a disconnect switch (fused or non-fused) mounted in a common enclosure.
- Includes current ratings 15…300 A
- Offers fusible or non-fusible disconnect switch
- Includes painted metal enclosures: Type 1, Type 3R/4/12
- Includes stainless steel enclosures: Type 4/4X
- Includes non-metallic enclosures: Type 4/4X
- Offers a wide variety of factory modifications
cULus Listed — File No. E54866; Guide No. NITW, NITW7
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.
Combination lighting contactors may be used for:
- Industrial, highway, and area lighting applications
- Applications where a lighting circuit may have to be disconnected for periodic maintenance