PowerFlex 7000 drives incorporate Intelligent Motor Control information and communication capabilities and an intuitive, easy-to-use, color touchscreen operator interface to monitor and control your processes.
Premier integration of Studio 5000 Logix Designer and PowerFlex® Drives
- Reduces drive system development time by as much as 70%
- Allows you to configure controller and drive network connections at the same time
- Allows you to dynamically select drive parameters transmitted as network I/O
- Offers continued use of Drive Tools™ SP software via import and export functionality
- Includes built-in drive diagnostic, fault, alarm, and event information
- Provides one package to configure your entire Logix system
- Offers integrated drive profiles that reduce system development time
Additional software products are available from Rockwell Software.