- Power ratings of 0.4…22 kW / 0.5…30 Hp in global voltages from 100...600V
- Features a modular design with an innovative, removable control core that allows simultaneous installation and software configuration
- Offers a wide range of motor control, including volts per hertz, sensorless vector control, and closed loop velocity vector control
- Supports seamless integration into the Logix environment and EtherNet/IP networks with built-in EtherNet/IP™
- Operates in high ambient temperatures up to 70 °C (158 °F) with current derating and a control module fan kit
- Offers compact footprint relative to its power range and Zero Stacking™ mounting with 50 mm airflow gap
- Provides permanent magnet motor control to help improve energy efficiency and reduce related costs
- Features Safe Torque-off which is certified at PLd/SIL2 Cat 3. Removes rotational power to the motor without removing power from the drive for faster start-up after a demand on the safety system.
- Explore the capabilities of our PowerFlex 525 AC Drives through the PowerFlex 520-Series Virtual Brochure and video.
- Our industry expertise helps deliver complete Drive System Solutions that maximize production and minimize risk.
- Learn how the information from our portfolio of Intelligent Motor Control can position you to make better operating decisions, improve system performance, and gain operation efficiencies.
- Our Integrated Architecture Solutions provide the foundation to drive plantwide optimization efficiently and effectively, enabling you to respond competitively to the economy and changes in consumer demand.
- Our Programmable Automation Controllers include a series of small controllers that expands the Integrated Architecture application. This provides you with a single control platform that includes the performance and connectivity you need across your enterprise.
- Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.