Our Bulletin 1492-P Plug-in Style Terminal Blocks provide a means of plugging-in discrete electronic components, circuit protection fuses, or a circuit isolation disconnect plug for applications where space is limited.
- Allows adding discrete electronic components without taking up extra DIN rail space
- Offers up to 65% faster installation than screw-type terminal blocks
- Offers ONE-hand, ONE-second insertion
- Incurs no strand breakage or turned back strands
- Includes easy-to-see terminals from the front
- Provides universally-located test points for fast inspection and easy commissioning
- Includes plastic actuators for shock prevention