Our Bulletin 898 IDC Distribution Boxes are a great way to increase flexibility and cut costs. They lower your labor costs by reducing installation and troubleshooting time. They require less space than loose wires, look neater and more organized, and keep cable replacement simple in areas where cables are easily damaged.
- Offers grey pocan body for good oil and chemical resistance
- Includes insulation displacement connection which allows cut-to-length cables to quickly attach to distribution box
- Offers PUR/PVC cable rating to flex to 1 million cycles
- Offers LED version for use with PP (sourcing) field devices
- Includes snap-in marketer for box and port identification which can be used with Fast™ Trackmarker printer system
- CSA Certified
- UL Recognized
Certifications apply when product is marked. See our Product Certification site for Declarations of Conformity, certificates and other certification details.