Original Event Date: May 16, 2018
Duration: 60 Minutes
Webinar Help? Contact Us
Join this webinar to learn about what is new in Studio 5000® Version 31 - our Automation Engineering and Design environment. With increased project time pressures we understand keeping up to date on new product launches is not always easy.
We’ll show you:
- Studio 5000® is more than a ladder editor
- Increase usability with a modernised User Interface
- New enhancements and supported hardware in Studio 5000® version 31
You will also learn how to:
- Use design workflows to increase automation productivity and accuracy
- Exchange and synchronise data with engineering tools
- Create, store, share and reuse content
- Easily find what you need, to quickly troubleshoot code
- Protecting your Intellectual Property
- Using Virtual Design Tools to reduce risk and project costs
This webinar is recommended for System Integrators and OEM's or anyone who is interested in increasing speed to market by reducing programming and designing time.