Original Event Date: August 15, 2018
Duration: 60 Minutes
Webinar Help? Contact Us
Join this webinar to learn about the considerations to help you design and deploy a scalable, reliable, secure and future-ready EtherNet/IP network infrastructure. We’ll explore selection tools, architecture considerations, integration and security options, and discuss new network visibility tools to help commission and validate designs.
We’ll show you:
- Converged Plantwide Ethernet architecture considerations
- Rockwell Automation network libraries
- FactoryTalk Network Manager
You’ll learn how to:
- Use design tools to estimate the network capacity
- Select the right switch for your application
- See how to integrate switches and EtherNet/IP devices into your plant network to improve reliability, manageability and overall ease of use
- Standardise configuration and deployment of network assets
- Use new networking OT software to document the “as-built” topology with live switch views for real-time configuration and monitoring of alarm and events to aid troubleshooting
This webinar is recommended for System Integrators and OEM's or anyone who is interested in architecting and implementing industrial networking solutions.