The recipes editor widget contains the graphical objects and NetLogic scripts required to display and manage the recipes at runtime.
Use the recipes editor widget to:
- Display ingredients and values of a stored recipe during editing or loading the controller
- Create, edit, or delete a recipe
- Store a recipe in the database
- Load a recipe from theFactoryTalk Optix Applicationto the controller
- Load a recipe from the controller to theFactoryTalk Optix Application
Recipes editor interface
Assign a name to a new recipe or select an existing recipe.
Recipe control buttons
Recipe schema ingredients.
Ingredient values editor
Editable values of the recipe ingredients.
Applied ingredient values
Values of the ingredients on the controller.
Have questions or feedback about this documentation? Please submit your feedback here.