Save a project
Save your project to save your progress. You can store projects locally, in a version control repository, on a network drive, or a removable drive.
- Save the project using one of three ways:
- From the toolbar, selectSave.The project is saved to the same location from which you opened the project.
- From the toolbar, select, and then inSave project as, complete:
- Name. Enter the new name of the project.
- Location. Type the path where you want to save the project. Select and browse a folder to navigate to the location.
- (optional)Use Version Control. Select to track changes made to the project and store the project in a Git repository.
- From the toolbar, select.The project is saved and a commit is made to the local version control repository.
Have questions or feedback about this documentation? Please submit your feedback here.