Duplicate a project
Duplicate a project to use an existing project as a template for a new project.
- Open the project to be copied and then from the main menu, selectSave as.
- InSave project as, complete:
- Name. The name of the new project.
- Location. The storage location of the project files. The duplicated project is stored in the same location as the original project by default. Select the folder icon to browse to a new location.
- (optional)Use Source Control. Select to save your project in a Git repository.
Have questions or feedback about this documentation? Please submit your feedback here.