Translate a string
Translate a string so that the text for the string can be displayed in different languages.
If no translation is expected for a locale, the string displayed at runtime depends on the fallback locale of the user.
- InProject view, expandTranslationsand then double-click a localization library.
- SelectView translation references.
- In the row of the string to translate, selectSynchronized. A new key with the same name as the string appears in the translation table.
- (optional) Rename the key in theTranslation referencepage to add a key in the translation table.Renaming a key does not remove the key with the previous name.
- SelectView Translation Table.
- Add translations for the key.
Have questions or feedback about this documentation? Please submit your feedback here.