Import translated strings from a CSV file
Imported translated strings so that you do not have to create and translate the strings in a localization dictionary for the current project. Import translated strings from a CSV file to populate the translation table.
The CSV file must meet certain specifications:
- Each key and associated translations must exist in a new row.
- In each row, indicate the key and the associated translations in double quotes, separated by a comma. For example, "Key1", "Traduzione", "Translation". You can use a different separator.
- The first row must be a header. For example, "Key", "it-IT", "en-US".
To import the translated strings, use the predefined NetLogic that is available in the template library.
- In the main toolbar, selectTemplate Libraries
- InTemplate Libraries, selectScripts.
- InComponents, dragTranslations Importer and Exporterinto the project node or theTranslationsfolder.
- InTemplate Libraries, selectClose.
- WithImport and Export Translationsselected, inProperties, inCSVPath,browse to select the .CSV file.
- InCharacterSeperator, select the separator.
- InProject view,right-clickImport and Export Translationsand then selectExecute ImportTranslations.
Have questions or feedback about this documentation? Please submit your feedback here.