Configure a remote library
Configure a remote library to store templates of objects and variables on a remote Git repository.
Obtain the URL of the remote Git repository to store the library and user credentials.
IMPORTANT: Verify that the Git repository is safe to store the remote library. Contact a repository administrator to learn who can access the repository.
- To configure a remote library
- From the main toolbar, selectTemplate Libraries
- InTemplate Libraries, selectand selectNew remote library.
- InRemote location, enter the URL to the Git repository to store the library.
- (optional) Enter a name for the library.
New remote library appears in
Have questions or feedback about this documentation? Please submit your feedback here.