Graphic objects library
Use a library of default graphic objects for creating user interfaces for your
FactoryTalk Optix Applications. These objects are available in the
Graphic objects include:
- Base controls. Objects such as labels, text boxes, buttons, and analog indicators.
- Containers. Objects that create the basic graphical structure of the application. Containers can contain other objects such as other containers, panels, and sections that have automatic content alignment.
- Contents. Objects such as the web browser, video, and PDF viewer, which display application contents.
- Data controls. Objects that display project node or database data and allow you to select that data. Data controls include data grids, combo boxes, and trend graphs.
- Drawings. Objects that add shapes and images to theFactoryTalk Optix Application.
Have questions or feedback about this documentation? Please submit your feedback here.